The current owner chose this perfect lifestyle block over 56 years ago because of the all-day sun, inlet views, privacy, and mixture of fertile flat and contoured land.
- 4.8156 Ha, (11.9 acres) ^ of beautiful fertile land, with mixed grazing options
- Possibility of multiple house sites to choose from, offering inlet or native bush views and privacy
- Future privacy assured with the establishment of the QE2 Native Bush Trust Covenant behind the property.
- Secluded entry down a tree lined drive providing privacy from the main road
- All day sun as the land sits within the wider opening of the Paekakariki Hill Road Valley
- Surrounded by established homes within the friendly Pauatahanui Community
- Only a short drive to the local village, school, inlet, and Battle Hill Farm Forest Park.
- Extensive native planting onsite with access to the stream
- RV $1,035,000
Rarely do we find such good usable parcels of land with flat contours, all day sun, and close to the Village. This is a unique opportunity so please contact us to arrange a viewing today.
^ Source- Land Survey
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.