Seldom will you find a more picturesque or unique lifestyle property than this magnificently renovated historic home on five hectares of rural paradise. Where else this close to a capital city could you find a singular combination of space, facilities and seclusion for a pristine recreational haven?
• Up to six bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate laundry with shower, practical mud room, an immaculate entertainers kitchen and multiple living areas.
• Stunning interior that blends elegant modern living with bay windows, Carrara ceilings, leadlights and native timber joinery
• Self-contained studio cottage that overlooks the tennis court for extended family or possible AirBnB accommodation
• Sublime indoor-outdoor flow, with two verandas, a sheltered al fresco courtyard and expansive lawn
• Multiple out buildings include a separate art studio/office, stables, garages & generous woodsheds to accommodate the needs of rural life.
• The home is surrounded by a private and parklike garden with a rich variety of specimen & native trees abundant with native birdlife.
• Fantastic sunny location with horse facilities, paddocks, and nearby access to the Battle Hill Farm Park - home to the local Pony Club.
• Just a few minutes drive from Pauatahanui's inlet and village, with its cinema, cafes, pre-school, school and shops.
• The property is well positioned to facilitate any potential subdivision (subject to proposed changes in the council district plan).
For more photos please visit our website:www.clarkandco.nz/BCC10922
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 2 Garages